If you are graduating in May, 2017, your access to Wharton and Penn Online Services will end:
Shortly following Graduation 2017
Dates for individual service termination vary; for more information, contact each service directly.
- Access to Wharton's Research Data Services (WRDS)
- University of Pennsylvania-Licensed Software Services, including:
- Library database access -- Please see the Penn Libraries Alumni Services guide for information about resources available to alumni.
- Virtual Meeting (BlueJeans) Video Conferencing
- Study.Net (access ends 90 days after course ends)
- Wharton's Virtual Lab
- PennO365 (60-day grace period following graduation)
Note: MyWhartonDrive (Y:) will be decommissioned in October of 2017. Please make sure to save any data you want to keep before then.
On May 31, 2018 (extended from the original November 2017 date)
- Wharton E-Mail Account, and use of firstname.lastname@example.org (mail to this address will bounce)
- Campus Groups