If you are graduating in December 2018, your access to Wharton and Penn Online Services will end:
Shortly following Graduation, 2017 (Early January 2018)
Dates for individual service termination vary; for more information, contact each service directly.
- Access to Wharton Research Data Services (WRDS)
- University of Pennsylvania-Licensed Software Services, including:
- Library database access -- Please see the Penn Libraries Alumni Services guide for information about resources available to alumni.
- Virtual Meeting (BlueJeans) Video Conferencing
- Study.Net (access ends 90 days after course ends)
- Wharton's Virtual Lab
- Penn O365 (60-day grace period following graduation)
On January 1, 2019
- Wharton E-Mail Account, and use of email@example.com (mail to this address will bounce)
- Campus Groups
- Access to Public Computers
- LastPass Premium (password manager) will downgrade to the free version once your Wharton E-mail account closes