|This section applies to Philadelphia Campus. EMBA(San Francisco) students should contact the EMBA Program Office for GSR information.|
If you want to display your laptop screen on the group study room monitors, follow these steps:
- Take the VGA cable out of the center of the group study room table.
- Attach the VGA cable to your laptop. Mac laptops will need a VGA adapter (PCs do not need an adapter, simply plug it in to your laptop)
- Open the cabinet and change Output 2 to Switch 2 (it’s usually on 1 for the GSR computer)
- When you are finished:
- Switch the Output back to the original position
- Put VGA cable away
- MACs: For optimal display results, Mac users might need to change their display by going to System preferences >> Display. Select the 1280 x 960, 60 Hz option. If you want the monitors to mirror your desktop select System preferences >> Display >>Arrangement>>Mirror displays.
- PCs: PCs shouldn’t have to change any options for optimal display. Sometimes you will have to hit a button to switch to VGA display. For most PC’s, you usually press Function + F8 to switch.
- Only one laptop can be used for this feature; it is not possible to connect one of the screens to one laptop, and one to another laptop.