Creating an Account
Full time Wharton students are entitled to a Qualtrics account. Make sure you sign up for the account well before you need it; the registration process can take some time. You will have access to Qualtrics until your Wharton account closes following graduation.
To sign up for an account follow the instructions listed below.
- Go to http://www.qualtrics.com/academic-solutions/the-wharton-school
- Click the "Click here" to register and start taking advantage of Qualtrics link
- Type in your Wharton email address (email@example.com) and a password that will be used to access Qualtrics and click Next
- Type in your First and Last Name (optional) and then click Finish
- Wait for the verification email with an Access code to be sent to your Wharton email. Then you will be able to access the site
Please Note: The verification email from Qualtrics can take up to an hour to be delivered. (Be sure to check your junk email folder.)
- Registration Email Doesn't Arrive: If you do not receive your email, contact the Wharton Computing Student Support Team.
- Account Already Created: If you try registering with your Wharton email address and get a message that your account is already created, try registering with your Alumni forwarding email address or contact the Wharton Computing Student Support Team.
- Disabled Account: If you are still a student at Wharton but your account has been disabled, contact the Wharton Computing Student Support Team.
For questions on how to use the software, system outages, or user interface questions, contact Qualtrics Support directly during their business hours (9am-8pm EST):
- Phone: 800.340.9194
- Website: http://www.qualtrics.com/university/researchsuite/