Have you ever needed help with software, or just wanted to learn a new tech skill for fun? Lynda.com has interactive, online training videos across a broad variety of subjects, and is available for students, faculty and staff at Penn.
- Productivity software (Office)
- Video and Audio editing
- Adobe design products
- Web programming
Lynda.com allows you to track your progress, report on classes taken, and create bookmarks based on your PennKey login.
Login address: http://lynda.upenn.edu/
Username/Password: Use your Pennkey and password
Access to lynda.com from your mobile device is available with the lynda.com app. To log in via your mobile device:
- Open the app and tap Login
- Select the Organization tab
- Under the Web Portal section, type upenn.edu, and then tap the Log in button.
- Enter your PennKey and password to access Lynda.com.
See Penn's website for answers to Lynda.com questions, or contact Wharton Student Computing.