If you get the error "Can't create Account; Account Already Exists" , or "There is already an account in your name", our system may already have a record of you. Here are some troubleshooting steps to follow:
- Confirm that you already know your PennKey account credentials: http://www.upenn.edu/computing/pennkey/
- Try resetting your Wharton account password: https://apps.wharton.upenn.edu/accounts/password/
If you still can't log in, please submit the following information to the Student Support Team:
- PennKey/Wharton username (they are the same)
- PennID number
- Type of Student (e.g. MBA, Undergrad, Certificate program, newly admitted/transfer student)
- Address of the site you are trying to log into.
Please do not send your password in email.