There are times when you will need to specify a primary address in the Penn Directory. In most cases, Wharton students will want to set their Wharton address as their Default address. However, here are some situations where that might be different:
- Dual Degree students have two email addresses, one for each degree program.
- Students forwarding to a personal email address may wish to consider which address they prefer to list as a primary address in the Penn Directory.
Services that Use Penn Directory Listing
Keep in mind that the following services use the listing in the Penn Directory as their email address of record:
- Penn Canvas
- Virtual Meetings (Blue Jeans)
Set Your Default Listing
To make your Wharton email address your default address, follow these steps:
- Go to the Penn online directory: http://www.upenn.edu/directories/
- Click the Update directory listings listings link and log in with your Pennkey credentials.
- Edit the Email field to make Wharton your default address.