Restoring your iPad requires 2 steps:
Step 1 - Reset your iPad to its Factory Settings
Resetting your iPad back to factory settings means you will lose any information that was on the iPad. If you have any questions about this please feel free to contact the Student Support team first.
To reset your iPad, follow Apple's directions here: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4137
Step 2 - Re-Download your Applications
Next, you need to reinstall the applications you originally had from the App Store:
- Open the App Store on your iPad
- Sign in using the Apple ID that you registered your Wharton iPad with
- Search for all of the applications that you purchased. You should be able to download all of them without being charged again.
Wharton Executive MBA students
Students who recieved an iPad preconfigured for Wharton Executive MBA students should follow this additional step to complete the process.
Re-enroll your Wharton iPad and set up WiFi/Email
1. Open Safari on your iPad
2. Navigate to http://ios.wharton.upenn.edu
3. Follow the instructions given to complete the enrollment process
Once this is complete, you should see the Wharton Apps icon and be set up for wifi and email access.
Contact the Student Support Team with any additional questions or problems.