|This section applies to Philadelphia Campus. EMBA(San Francisco) students should contact the EMBA Program Office for printing information.|
These laptop configuration steps are supported by most recent Windows versions. (Windows RT is not supported.)
Step 1: Download and Install the Print Queue Applications
- Click on this link to save the Print Queue application to your laptop:
Wharton Student Print Queue Application
(Don't follow the attached ReadMe file; instead, follow the directions below to install)
- Doubleclick on the downloaded file to launch it.
- Accept the warning that appears saying that the file is from an Unknown Publisher.
- Choose Install to begin the Print queue Installation and follow the prompts to complete it.
Note for Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 Users: You may only see one printer in Devices and Printers after installing the new drivers. You should still see both print queues when you try to print a document.
Step 2: Send A Document to the Print Queue
- Send a document to the Print queue by choosing File and Print.
- Choose the type of document you want to print:
- For Black and White documents: Choose Wharton Student Black_White
- For Color documents, choose Wharton Student Color
- Click Print.
- A popup window will appear asking for your username or Logon ID: enter your Pennkey.
Pharos Updater: If the Pharos updater window pops up, let it run.
Step 3: Print to A Wharton Printer
- Go to the printer you would like to print from. For a list of locations, see Overview -- Wharton's Network Printers. Note: Black& White documents can be released from any color printer.
- Click the "Print Release" button on the printer touch screen.
- Swipe your Penn card. Note: After swiping your card, it may take a few seconds for the printer to display the print queue.
- Select the document you want to print and click the Print button If there are multiple jobs in the print queue that you would like to print, click the Print All button.
- From the "Select A Document" screen, you can view your print account balance. To view details about your print account, click the Account button.