AirPennNet Wireless Setup
Summary: This article is about wireless setup on the Philadelphia Campus. EMBA(San Francisco) students should contact the EMBA Program Office for Wireless connectivity information.
Enter this URL: http://airpennnet-help.net.isc.upenn.edu/ and use the wizard to connect your iDevice to AirPennNet.
If you aren't connecting to the Internet, change these settings on your device:
- Choose Settings => Wifi
- Choose AirPennNet-Help
- Launch Safari, and try to launch a new webpage. This should bring you to the AirPennNet wizard above.
For more information on setting up Wireless, see our AirPennNet Wireless Setup
Gmail Configuration for iOS
- Go to Settings --> Mail, Contacts, Calendar -->Add Account
- Select Google.
- Sign in using your Google@Wharton account:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: Enter your Wharton password
- Click Sign In.
- Click Accept
- Turn on Email, Calendar, Contacts
- Click Save at the top of the window
Want to see it done? Check out this screencast:
Printing from Your Device
You can send documents to print from your device. See Email Printing for directions.