Set Up AirPennNet Wireless
If you aren't connecting to the Internet, change these settings on your device:
- Choose Settings => Wifi
- Choose AirPennNet, this will prompt you to enter some settings
- EAP method => TTLS
- Phase-2 authentication => PAP
- Identity => Penn username
- Password => Penn password.
- The device should now be connected.
For more information on setting up Wireless, see our AirPennNet Wireless Setup
Add your G Suite account to your device
To use the native G Suite mail, contacts, and calendar apps on your Android, you need to sign in to your Google@Wharton account. You only have to do this once:
- Open the Accounts & sync Settings screen on your device. You can do this in Contacts by pressing Menu and pressing Accounts, or directly in the Settingsapplication. The Accounts & sync settings screen displays your current sync settings and a list of your current accounts.
- Touch Add account.
- Touch Google to add your Google@Wharton account.
- Touch Sign in when prompted for your Google@Wharton Account.
- Enter your full Wharton email address as your username, and then enter your password.
- Select which services you'd like to sync.
That's it! You can now use G Suite from your Android. Just launch Gmail, Google Calendar, or whichever app you want to use, from your device's home or applications screen.
Printing from Your Device
You can send documents to print from your device. See Email Printing for directions.