SPIKE is your one-stop website and mobile site for accessing Wharton resources, information, and online services. Check email, view events, find classmates in Wharton's Online Community, reserve group study rooms, view Wharton's integrated calendar of your class schedule and Wharton events, and much more from the web or your mobile browser. Look here first for any online resources you need at Wharton or Penn.
Top 5 Things You Can Do in SPIKE
- Use The Home Page of SPIKE to Access Quick Links to Webmail, myWhartonDrive, and Printing Information: When you are logged into the home page of SPIKE, you can access your webmail, myWhartonDrive (free storage), and view the amount of print pages remaining in your printing account. You also have a quick view of your calendar and access to Group Study Room reservations.
- Make Group Study Room Reservations (GSRs) & View Quiet Study Space: Reserve group study rooms when you are logged in to the home page or SPIKE or from the mobile version of SPIKE. Wharton facilities posts classrooms that are available as quiet study rooms in Huntsman Hall and you can always find the list of these classrooms on the front page of SPIKE under the GSR reservations.
- Download Wharton Course and Event RSS Feeds: From the Calendar tab in SPIKE, you can navigate to Calendar Feeds. Choose Course Feeds or Calendar Feeds to subscribe to the calendar of your choice.
- View Your Courses and Course Sites: Click the Courses tab in SPIKE to view a detailed listing of your registered courses as well as links to relevant course information such as direct links to your Canvas course sites.
- Manage Passwords, Email, and Mailing Lists: In the My Account tab in SPIKE, you can change or reset your password, forward or unforward your email, and manage your subscriptions to mailing lists.