During the course of the MBA program, MBA Career Management works in partnership with you as students to develop MBA-level career management skills and attain success in every stage of the job search process.
The MBA Career Management mission is to enable Wharton MBA students to achieve career goals by:
- Helping you explore and refine your career aspirations
- Teaching career management skills and strengthen you as a potential candidates
- Supporting you through the career search process
- Marketing Wharton talent to employers and strengthening the Wharton brand
The MBA Career Management Wesbite
The MBA Career Management website can be found at the following URL: https://mbacareers.wharton.upenn.edu/. You can also find a direct link to the website listed under the "Quick Links" on the SPIKE homepage when you are logged in. Log in to Career Management with your Wharton username and password to take advantage of the services described below.
The website offers you numerous tools for helping with every step of the professional experience from the job search, to self assessment of strengths, to career advising, to cover letters and resumes, and tips for successful interviews. The MBA Career Management website also contains a link to CareerPath -- Wharton's integrated online recruiting, event sign-up and offer collection system which allows you to:
- Share your career interests with MBACM (MBA Career Management)
- Research companies and contacts
- Identify and apply for on-and-off campus job opportunities
- View your interview status and schedule interviews for on-campus opportunities
- Sign up for employer information sessions and MBACM career education programs
- Report your job offer(s)