Guidelines for Account Closing Dates
Keep in mind that your access to Wharton and Penn Online Services ends shortly after you graduate. Some services will end sooner than others. General guidelines are below. Choose your Graduation Month for specific dates:
Please make sure to save any data you want to keep before these dates!
Access ends within 1 month following graduation for:
- Wharton Research Data Services (WRDS)
- University of Pennsylvania-Licensed Software Services.
- Library database access -- Please see the Penn Libraries Alumni Services guide for information about resources available to alumni.
- Virtual Meeting (BlueJeans) Video Conferencing
- Study.Net (access ends 90 days after course ends)
- Wharton's Virtual Lab
- Penn O365 (60-day grace period extends this to 3 months following graduation)
Access ends 1 year following graduation for:
- Wharton E-Mail Account
- Use of firstname.lastname@example.org (mail to this address will bounce)
- Campus Groups
Note: MyWhartonDrive (Y:) will be decommissioned in October of 2017. Please make sure to save any data you want to keep as soon as possible.