Save Files You Want to Keep
Identify and save copies of any files from Penn course sites or Wharton accounts which you want to keep for future reference.
- Canvas: Download files you want to keep from your Canvas course sites before you lose access. Find your old Canvas sites and download files in a zip format.
You can select all the files in a course at once by clicking the top most file and then Shift+left clicking the bottom most file. At the top, you will see a cloud icon with an arrow appear with the number of files you have selected, allowing you to download all the files.
- Study.Net: Usually you will have 90 days following the end of your course to retrieve material from Study.Net, unless there are specific restrictions on your course materials. For complete information on retrieving your Study.Net materials, see Course Materials: Study.Net
- MyWhartonDrive (Y:): If you used your MyWhartonDrive (Y:) on the Wharton public computers, make copies of any files you want to keep. (See Remote Access for MyWhartonDrive (Y:))
- Upenn.box.com: Select all of the folders in Box that you want and click the down-arrowicon to download a zip file.
- Save any file you may have on One Drive.