If you are graduating in May, 2018, your access to Wharton and Penn Online Services will end:
Shortly following Graduation 2018
Dates for individual service termination vary; for more information, contact each service directly.
- Access to Wharton's Research Data Services (WRDS)
- University of Pennsylvania-Licensed Software Services, including:
- Library database access -- Please see the Penn Libraries Alumni Services guide for information about resources available to alumni.
- Virtual Meeting (BlueJeans) Video Conferencing
- Study.Net (access ends 90 days after course ends)
- Wharton's Virtual Lab
- PennO365 (60-day grace period following graduation)
On May 31, 2019 (extended from the original November 2018 date)
- Wharton E-Mail Account, and use of email@example.com (mail to this address will bounce)
- Campus Groups